1. We each are response-able for our own health and unhealth.
2. We are curious and pay attention to our own health.
3. We see that everything we experience is relevant and connected.
4. We are the only ones who know everything going on with us.
5. We see that no single doctor or approach has all of the answers for us.
6. We build our own complementary teams of support.
7. We share and ask questions.
8. We explore all potential connections and solutions.
9. We inspire, empower and encourage each other.
10. We believe in hope for health.
Inspiration – through personal stories.
Empowerment – through basic education.
Encouragement – through promotion.